As a vital healthcare service provider, PhysioFit is committed to maintaining our services to practitioners and patients during the current Coronavirus pandemic. The Victorian & Federal Governments have deemed allied health care services an essential service and, at this point in time, we remain open and are ready to assist with your health care needs during this stressful time.
Our priority is also ensuring the safety of all our clinic staff and patients, and we are following the guidelines issued by the Australian Department of Health for healthcare environments.
PhysioFit REMAINS OPEN and we will keep you updated with any changes to the status of our clinic and opening hours, should this change in the future. It is important that we all maintain a high level of hygiene, and one of the best prevention measures is washing your hands regularly.
We would also like to assure our patients that we continue to implement a high standard of hygiene control and strict social distancing rules, as well as screening procedures for staff and patients. Additionally, further measures include;
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have been in contact with anyone who has been overseas, or if you have been in contact with a possible or known case of Covid-19 or if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Telehealth services are available for patients that are unable to attend due to self-isolation or for those who are not comfortable leaving home to attend an appointment (please check our website or ask our reception team for more information about Telehealth services).
- Upon arrival please WASH YOUR HANDS for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Waiting areas have been setup to adhere to social distancing regulations. You may prefer to wait in your car, but please just let us know when you arrive and we can ring you when your therapist is ready to see you.
- Please attend your appointment alone or with only one other person (additional family members may be asked to wait outside or in the car).
- All equipment and treatment tables are cleaned before and after every patient, and extra precautions are being taken in regards to towels and linen.
- Contact points throughout the clinic are being regularly cleaned (i.e. door handles, benches, chairs, bathroom facilities).
- Please remember the 1.5m social distance rule also applies to our reception team.
- We encourage contactless payment (card not cash)
Please continue looking after your physical and mental health as this not only helps you in the long term but will also help you fight COVID-19 in the event you contract the virus. Further up to date information is also available via the Victorian Government Department of Health & Human Services website.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope that everyone can stay safe and well, and look out for each other during this difficult time.
The PhysioFit Team