We are very pleased to announce that Osteopathy is now available with Nash Crawford starting from Wednesday 23rd November.
Osteopathy focuses on your whole body, including the soft tissues (such as muscles, ligament and tendons), the spine and nervous system, and may use a variety of different hands-on methods including:
- Spinal manipulation
- Soft tissue massage techniques
- Articulation – gentle rhythmic joint movements
- Stretching muscles and joint capsules
- Muscle energy techniques – encouraging muscles to work against resistance
- Visceral manipulation – gentle movement of the abdominal and pelvic areas
Consultations are ‘hands-on’ and osteopaths also provide advice on home management. Osteopathic techniques also include a gentle approach and can be suitable for many people, including children and the elderly, and for those with complex medial problems.
What conditions can Osteopath’s treat?
- Spinal pain
- Lower back pain and ‘sciatica’
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries
- Knee pain
- Jaw pain
- Shoulder pain
- Heel and arch pain
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Many many more!
Nash is a dedicated and passionate osteopath who aims to help his patients achieve their health goals, getting them back to what they love doing most! He will be available on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 4pm to 7pm.